This informative course for Executives & Professionals will cover the following topics and provide plenty of time for Q&A from the audience.
- Ongoing, current and forecasted cybersecurity threats.
- How to protect your confidential patient information and data.
- General tools and applications to improve security hygiene.
- Build, Maintain and Protect a Secure Domain and Email Services.
- Build, Maintain and Protect a Secure Website
- Data Loss Prevention Act.
17:30 - Registration 18:00 - Session 1 - Cybersecurity in Practice 19:00 - Session 2 - Secure Online Presence 20:00 - Session 3 - Australian Law on Data Loss Prevention 20:30 - Q&A
Access to sessions and general Q&A.
We offer an extended registration that includes the following:
- Cybersecurity in Practice Welcome Pack
- USB Drive with all presentations and software references
- 1-year subscription to Malwarebytes Business
- 1-year subscription to Blueteq Security Advisory
- One-to-One session with speakers
We found that many business owners have questions not directly related or too sensitive to raise in front of other members of these sessions. Once you have registered and selected the One-to-One option you will receive an email to confirm the One-to-One session. Complete the form in this email and select your speaker and they will make direct contact with you to arrange a time. If you request the session before the event the speakers can include certain topics on request. Alternatively, the speaker will arrange to visit your practice/office at an agreed time.